Here I list a few SEO Tools I’ve put together over time:
- SERP Turkey – A tool for split testing over various aspects of how results appear in the SERPs. Gather some analytics in a controlled environment.
- International SEO Backlink Analysis Tool – This tool allows you to analyse the backlinks to a page and determine what language they were written in.
- Social Media Metrics Chrome Extension – This tool is just a simple way to see the Facebook Likes, Tweets, and Google +1s for the current page.
- Social Media Metrics Bulk Counter – Collects the main Social Media metrics for a small batch of URLs.
And here are a couple more I put together in Google Docs, and blogged about:
- SEO Competitor Discovery Tool – Find out who your real competitors in the search engines are.
- Link Profile Tool – Analyse you and your competitors link profiles to discover anomalous activity.
- Social Media Metrics via Google Docs – This post details a Google Doc approach and code to gathering Social Media metrics.